ISO 9002 is an international certification that
a company conforms to certain standards. There are various certifications
bodies that approve a company to the ISO 9002 level of quality and service.
Some of the things a company such as ours needs to do to achieve ISO 9002
- Have an established policy on quality and a quality procedure manual.
- Have an officer designated for ensuring and maintaining quality standards.
- Have regular reviews of quality. Audits to be done both in house and by an external independent body.
- Have policies on various other issues including and not limited to staff training and development etc
- Maintain a list of approved suppliers
- Have all written procedures stated simply, unambiguously and understandably.